Excited about Coffee Break Fest!!!!!

It’s here! Tomorrow is Coffee Break Fest in Stoughton, WI. The giggleFritz and Co. both will be in the craft fair again this year and we are so excited! Stop by the booth if you can, or stop back to find out how everything went.

Letter announcing my absence and whereabouts in my booth at The WB Merchantile in downtown West Bend, WI

Coffee Break Fest is calling and I must go! There’s still much to do today, so I am off!

Have a wonderful Friday and a great weekend,

Missie S.

Coffee Break Fest!

Hello Everyone!

A few weeks ago I was informed that my application for the Coffee Break Fest 2017 craft fair was accepted!! I am so excited to be part of this event once again! Last year I stayed home because of rain. I have been checking the extended forecast every day and it looks like 79 degrees and partly cloudy.

I have not posted any updates since May 2nd. I have been busy trying to keep up with our 3 year old DD, housework, gardening, summer fun, and sewing when I can. In two weeks DD will be starting preschool. I am planning on getting more work done, items for sale in my shop, and more posts on my blog. We will see if my plans and reality become one! 😉

Have a Wonderful Wednesday!

Missie S.

Coffee Break Fest Aug 20, 2016

Collector's Mug 2015 Front
Collector’s Mug 2015 Front

It is that wonderful time of year again, when Stoughton Coffee Break Fest is fast approaching.  I am excited to announce that once again the giggleFritz and Co. booth will be in the Arts and Crafts Fair.  This is a great festival with a coffee brew off between local Wisconsin coffee brewers, a 5k run, car show, arts and crafts fair and more!  Did I mention you get to sample the coffee? For a small fee (something like $5) you get a coffee break mug to keep and take home. Use the mug to sample the coffee brewers’ coffee in the competition. After sampling the coffee, cast your vote for the best brewed coffee.  There is something for everyone!

So, stop by the giggleFritz and Co. booth, say, “Hi”, and check out all of the lovely new things I’ve been making. I can’t wait to see you there!

Missie S.


“Where are my Binders?”

Lydia with Green Socktopus
Lydia with Green Socktopus

I fully own my procrastination, lack of focus, and right out laziness of not getting things done.  I want so much to fill my shop with beautiful things I create, but I am not getting it done at the moment.  Wait, I take that back.  I own 99.5% of this.  The other 0.5% is the fault of this little girl, who steals and snuggles with the Socktopus I am working on.  😉

I have had that itch for the past few months.  The, “I want to be in a craft fair” itch.  The other day I received an email for the 2015 Coffee Break Fest Craft Fair in Stoughton, Wisconsin.  As I was reading I automatically felt both excited and defeated at the same time.  I would LOVE to be a part of Coffee Break Fest again, but I just don’t have the time or inventory to get there this year.  It’s time to devise a better plan for the future of giggleFritz.  Not only for my business, but for other areas in life as well.  I am so done “winging it”.  I used to be a decent planner.  I had a binder for the holidays so everything would run smoothly and get done.  I have binders (plural) for my business, but I haven’t contributed to them for a long time.  I think it is time to dust off the binders and start contributing again.

Creative update: I haven’t worked on my lighthouse cross-stitch for a while, but I have done SOME work since my last creative update (Feb 18, 2015).  Here is my progress:

Lighthouse Embroidery (Medium)
My Stitches Corresponding to the Chart
Closeup of My Stitches
Closeup of My Stitches


Let’s get to work!

It’s Hump Day, make it great!